Polling places are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on November 3, 2020. Voters must vote in the polling place to which they are assigned. To find your polling place, use the Precinct Finder.
Voter Registration Deadline
The voter registration and party affiliation change deadline for the 2020 General Election is October 5, 2020.
What's on the Ballot?
- President of the United States
- Representative in Congress (District 3)
- State Representative (Districts 10 and 21)
- District 20 is unopposed during the 2020 General Election
- Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller (Unopposed)
- Property Appraiser (Unopposed)
- Sheriff (Unopposed)
- Supervisor of Elections (Unopposed)
- Tax Collector (Unopposed)
- Alachua County Commission: Districts 1 and 3
- Eighth Judicial Circuit State Public Defender (Unopposed)
- Eighth Judicial Circuit State Attorney (Unopposed)
- Soil and Water Conservation District (Unopposed)
- Justice of the Supreme Court of Florida (Merit Retention)
- District Court of Appeal (Merit Retention)
- Amendments and Referendums
Visit the Vote-by-Mail page for more information.
To request a vote-by-mail (formerly "absentee") ballot:
To track your ballot:
Early voting will be held from Monday, October 19, through Saturday, October 31. Locations are open every day, including Saturday and Sunday.
The times locations will be open is 9 a.m. to 6 p.m..
- Alachua County Supervisor of Elections Office (515 N. Main St., Suite 100, Gainesville)
- Tower Road Branch Library (3020 SW 75th St., Gainesville)
- Millhopper Branch Library (3145 NW 43rd St., Gainesville)
- Legacy Park Multipurpose Center (15400 Peggy Road, Alachua)
- Orange Heights Baptist Church (16700 NE SR 26, Hawthorne)
- J. Wayne Reitz Union (655 Reitz Union Drive, University of Florida Campus, Gainesville)
Voting at your polling place on Election Day is easy. Remember to bring picture and signature identification. For more information on the types of identification accepted at the polls, please click here. You can find which precinct you are assigned to vote at by looking at your Voter Information Card. Remember to check our website prior to an election in the event there are changes to a polling place location. Visit the Precinct Voting page for more information.
Sample ballots can be found by clicking here.
2020 General Election Canvassing Board Schedule
A list of candidate forums for this election can be found by clicking here.
Candidate qualifying information can be found by clicking here.
For submitted financial reports, click here.