If you are not registered to vote, there are many ways you can register to vote!
Complete the form to view:
- Precinct & Polling Place Information (Address, Map, Photo)
- Check the status of your Vote-By-Mail ballot
- Review or update your voter registration information
- Review your voting activity for the past 12 months
- Your Sample Ballot
- Upcoming Elections
If you are using this tool to check the status of your vote-by-mail ballot, the online display will progress through the following steps:
- Requested — We have your request, but have not yet acted on it.
- Sent — Your ballot has been mailed to the listed address.
- Received — This will display two possible messages:
- If the Received arrow is BLUE, your ballot has been processed and no errors have been found with your ballot, it will be presented to the Canvassing Board with a recommendation to accept at one of our public meetings
- If the Received arrow is RED, there is an error that has been reported with your ballot, and any actions you need to take will be listed on the website. Your ballot will be presented to the Canvassing Board to determine if it can be accepted or not.
- Counted — The day after the election, all ballots that were accepted without error, and those errors the Canvassing Board was able to rectify and accept will be marked as Counted.