Below are the records of election results from 1996 to present which have been certified by the canvassing board, and whose records are in the possession of the Supervisor of Elections. For election results dated prior to 1996, please contact our office to make a public records request. Presidential Elections are in bold.
• U.S. Senator, Congressional District 3, Governor of Florida
• Homestead Tax Exemption, Limitations on Tax Assessments, Voter Control of Gambling, Voter Restoration, Supermajority Vote for State Taxes or Fees, Rights of Crime Victims, First Responder and Military Member Benefits, Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling/Vaping, Government Structure and Operation, Property Rights/Criminal Statues, Lobbying/Abuse by Public Officers, Ends Dog Racing
• One-Half Mill Ad Valorem Taxes, Half-Cent Sales Surtax to Improve Schools
• Creation of GRU Governing Board, Gainesville Commission Election and Terms of Office
• President, US Senator, Congressional 3, State Senator 8, State House 10 & 21, Clerk of the Circuit Court, Sheriff, County Commission 1, 3, 5
• Solar Energy, Marijuana for Medical Conditions, Tax Exemption for First Responders, Homestead Tax Exemption, One Mill School Board Tax, Wild Spaces & Public Places
• US Senator, State House 10 & 21, Sheriff, Supervisor of Elections, County Commission 1 & 3, School Board 2
• Governor, Tax Collector, County Commission 2 & 4
• Water & Land, Use of Marijuana, Moving Alachua County Forward
• Governor, County Commission 2 & 4, County Judge, School Board 3 & 5
• The turnout percentage for this election is based on ballots cast containing the Presidential Election, instead of total cards cast, as each voter was issued two separate cards for a complete ballot.
• US Senator, Congressional 3, State House 20 & 21, Property Appraiser, County Commission 1 & 3, School Board 4
• Charter Amendments: Civil Rights & Protection of City-owned Lands
• President, State House 10, 11, & 23, County Commission 1, 3, & 5
• Florida Marriage Protection, Wild Spaces & Public Places
• Gainesville Annexation: Ordinance Number 080137
• State House 10, Sheriff, Property Appraiser, County Commission 1, School Board 2 & 4
• President, State Senate, Congressional 3 & 6, State Attorney, State House 11 & 23, Sheriff, Supervisor of Elections, County Commission 1, 3 & 5, County Judge
• Constitutional Amendments
• Results: Summary
• Results: Precinct SOVC
Precinct SOVC Recount
• The turnout percentage for this election is based on ballots cast containing the Gubernatorial Election, instead of total cards cast, as each voter was issued two separate cards for a complete ballot.
• President, US Senate, US House of Representatives, Treasurer, Commissioner Education, State Attorney, State Senator, State House 10, 22, & 23, Tax Collector, County Commission 1, 3, & 5
• President, Congressional 5, State House 10, 22, & 23, Sheriff, County Commission 3, School Board 2 & 4, County Judge
• Municipal Referendum
Kim A. Barton, Supervisor of Elections, Alachua County
Josiah T. Walls Building • 515 North Main Street, Suite 300 • Gainesville, FL 32601Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Phone: 352-374-5252 • Fax: 352-374-5264 • TDD: 352-491-4432
Toll-Free Spanish Hotline: 833-875-0365
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2006-232.