Before you return your voted vote-by-mail ballot, be certain to seal it in the return envelope provided and sign the voter's certificate on the back of the envelope. While most voters choose to return their voted ballot by mail, voters may also choose to return their voted ballot sealed in the signed return envelope to our office in person, or you may have someone else deliver it to us for you. Vote-by-mail ballots may not be dropped off at the voter’s polling place on Election Day. All vote-by-mail ballots must be received in our office at 515 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601 by 7 p.m. on Election Day.
Voters may also return their vote-by-mail ballots to any early voting site during voting hours or to the white, secure drop box (available 24/7), located outside the Alachua County Supervisor of Elections Office, 515 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601.
Early voting for the 2020 General Election will be held from Monday, October 19, through Saturday, October 31.
Locations are open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You may drop off your vote-by-mail ballot at any of the below locations during early voting hours:
- Tower Road Branch Library (3020 SW 75th St., Gainesville)
- Millhopper Branch Library (3145 NW 43rd St., Gainesville)
- Legacy Park Multipurpose Center (15400 Peggy Road, Alachua)
- Orange Heights Baptist Church (16700 NE SR 26, Hawthorne)
- J. Wayne Reitz Union (655 Reitz Union Drive, University of Florida Campus, Gainesville)