Polling places are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on November 8, 2022. Voters must vote in the polling place to which they are assigned. To find your polling place, use the Precinct Finder.
Voter Registration Deadline
The voter registration and party affiliation change deadline for the 2022 General Election is October 11, 2022.
What's on the Ballot?
- Representative in Congress (District 3)
- Florida Governor
- Florida Attorney General
- Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Chief Financial Officer
- Florida State Senate (District 8)
- Florida State Representative (Districts 10, 20 and 21)
- Alachua County Commission: Districts 2 and 4
- Alachua County School Board: District 1, 3 and 5
- Alachua County Judge: Groups 1, 3 and 5
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Court
Visit the Vote-by-Mail page for more information.
To request a vote-by-mail (formerly "absentee") ballot:
To track your ballot:
Early voting dates, times and locations have yet to be determined.
Voting at your polling place on Election Day is easy. Remember to bring picture and signature identification. For more information on the types of identification accepted at the polls, please click here. You can find which precinct you are assigned to vote at by looking at your Voter Information Card. Remember to check our website prior to an election in the event there are changes to a polling place location. Visit the Precinct Voting page for more information.
Sample ballots can be found by clicking here.
To be determined
A list of candidate forums for this election can be found by clicking here.
Candidate qualifying information can be found by clicking here.
For submitted financial reports, click here.