Polling places are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on November 8, 2022. Voters must vote in the polling place to which they are assigned. To find your polling place, use the Precinct Finder.
Voter Registration Deadline
The voter registration and party affiliation change deadline for the 2022 General Election is October 11, 2022.
What's races will be on the General Election Ballot?
- United States Senator (1)
- Representative in Congress (District 3)
- Florida Governor
- Florida Attorney General
- Florida Chief Financial Officer
- Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida State Senate (District 9)
- Florida State Representative (Districts 21 and 22)
- Justice of the Supreme Court
- District Court of Appeal (District 1)
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Court Judge Group 12
- Alachua County Commission (Districts 1, 2, and 4)
- Alachua Soil and Water Conservation District: Groups 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- City of Gainesville Mayor (At-Large)
- City of Gainesville City Commission District 2
- City of Gainesville City Commission District 3
- City of High Springs City Commission Seat 3
- Constitutional Amendment - Limitations on Assessment of Real Property Used for Residential Purposes
- Constitutional Amendment - Abolishing the Constitution Revision Commission
- Constitutional Amendment - Additional Homestead Property Tax Exemption for Specific Critical Public Service Workforce
- Alachua County Referendum - Alachua County Commission Single Member Districts
- County Ballot Initiative Wild Spaces Public Places, Road Repair, Fire Stations and Affordable Housing One Percent Sales Tax
Visit the Vote-by-Mail page for more information.
To request a vote-by-mail (formerly "absentee") ballot:
- Call our office at 352-374-5252
- Go to this link
To track your ballot:
Early Voting Dates: October 24 - November 5, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. On November 6, Early Voting will be available at the Supervisor of Elections Office only from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Early Voting Locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Office: 515 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601
- Millhopper Branch Library: 3145 NW 43rd St, Gainesville, FL 32606
- Tower Road Branch Library: 3020 SW 75th St, Gainesville, FL 32608
- Orange Heights Baptist Church:16700 FL-26, Hawthorne, FL 32640
- Legacy Park Multipurpose Center: 15400 Peggy Rd, Alachua, FL 32615
- J. Wayne Reitz Union: 655 Reitz Union Drive, UF Campus, Gainesville, FL 32611
- Alachua County Agriculture and Equestrian Center: 23100 W Newberry Rd, Newberry, FL 32669
Voting at your polling place on Election Day is easy. Remember to bring picture and signature identification. For more information on the types of identification accepted at the polls, please click here. You can find which precinct you are assigned to vote at by looking at your Voter Information Card. Remember to check our website prior to an election in the event there are changes to a polling place location. Visit the Precinct Voting page for more information.
Sample ballots can be found by clicking here.
The Canvassing Board schedule can be found by clicking here.
A list of candidate forums for this election can be found by clicking here.
Election Preparation Report
The 2022 General Election Preparation Report can be found by clicking here.
Candidate qualifying information can be found by clicking here.
For submitted financial reports, click here.